OXIS (Advancing Oxidative Stress Technology)




Hi Readers,

Engadget late home from work, my motorcycle suddenly getting a problem in the engine. So that forced me to have to ride public buses to return home from work. Inside the bus I met a grandmother who was about 40-50 years. It was obvious wrinkles on her face, and looked tired, perhaps because the life of ill health. It makes me wonder about what kind, the face I had when I was 40-50 years old? I feel scared at all if one day my face looks awful, full of wrinkles. But what may make it not be rejected.

It's just that maybe I could make health care more for me. Perhaps by way of anti aging programs, may have started with a lot of eating fruits and vegetables that contain high antioxidant that can slow aging. Because the better to prevent than to treat, prevention is not easy as a penny stock, rather than treating a much more expensive?

so that free radical are severe such as cigarette smoke, chemicals, or ultraviolet radiation, we must balance with the sources of antioxidants, although in our bodies can actually produce Glutathione itself, but it was not enough to combat premature aging.

When I got home I looked for information about preventing premature aging from internet, I find that one really care about premature aging and free radicals, www.oxis.com as quoted on the website, This is a Focus Product:


Our products include therapeutic nutraceutical products, cosmeceutical products and proprietary formulations and clinical products are developed internally That and / or out-licensed to biotech and pharmaceutical companies as drug candidates.
We focus on naturally occurring protective substances since they want are more likely to be both safe and efficacious. Our primary products incorporate and emphasize the multifaceted "super antioxidant" compound, L-Ergothioneine ("Ergo"), as a key component. We own patents and pending applications Trust related to ergo That cover current and relevant to our planned products and cosmecuetical nutraceutical businesses. Our patents and patent applications address Ergo's protective effects and activities and the Ergo manufacturing process.


I was so interested and wished to join in this program, what about you ?. If you are someone who cares about the health, please immediately joined in www.oxis.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy

SEO Content keyword density and Adsense

Make Money With AdSense - Avoid Overlooking Your Own Google Adsense Money Web Sites